As most of my friends already know, I don't type. I just never took typing. I have tried Mavis Beacon (thanks Grieney) but I think my brain is too old and I am going to type using these two fingers forever! Amazing, a person who can't type but knits. Don't let me fool you. I knit as slow as I type. Don't you guys pay attention to how long I am working on a project. I am lucky if I get two projects done in a year. But that does not stop me from accumulating stash!
I hear you asking, why a blog? I am asking the same question. Most of my friends have a blog and I figure if they can blog than so can I. Than there seems to be this issue of joining Ravelry swaps. I love the swaps but some of them require blogs with a minimum of so many posts so her I go.
I am starting to get butterfly's in my stomach from just thinking of the responsibility that comes with a blog. I have a hard enough time keeping up with Ravelry. Okay, I hear you, loud and clear. I don't keep up with Ravelry. Pictures and post. Got It
I am going back to fixing all the layouts before I make this blog public. Hope to hear from you soon!

